Breath-A-Licious  » Pets  »
  • I consulted my vet about my dog's breath problem and he introduced me this

• by Finny

Breath-A-Licious is a bone breath treat for you dog. My dog breath really smells before i introduce this breath treat to it. I consulted my vet about my dog’s breath problem and he introduced me this.

Breath-A-Licious is safe for all dogs as it is made from natural ingredients, it is easy to

digest and it even aids in digestion. It also cleans your dog’s teeth in the same time as well. The next best thing to it is that it helps to remove tartar, helps to alleviate gas and also helps to sooth upset stomachs. Quite a lot of good points packed in. It ...

• is also low in fat so obese dogs can enjoy this treat as well. It is said that it does not stain carpet as well but i do not know how true this is as my house is not carpeted.

I make it to a point that i feed my dog with this

treat at least 2 times a week. I find it quite effective as it greatly reduced the bad breath of the dog. I would personally keep using this product unless a better product is introduced. I give it a rate 7 as i am using it on my dog and it works. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291305697390231/k2311a0513/5.13.09