Nikon coolpix L5 digital cam  » Cameras  »
2.5
  • Aside of that, what I love about this cam is the variety of presets that makes it very user friendly

• by odaduy

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’ve been using Nikon coolpix L5 for almost two years. Since I cannot afford a Digital Single Lens Reflex cam for my Photo class, my Dad decided that a digital cam can make at least let me pass the subject.

But Nikon coolpix L5 proves me wrong.

Its 7.

2 mega pixels and 5x zoom let me captured good pictures

in great details especially the macro subjects.

Aside of that, what I love about this cam is the variety of presets that makes it very user friendly.

There are set ups such as for beach, indoor, fireworks, 16 multi shots, landscape, sports, macro, sunset, dawn and even snow! Exposures also can change before shooting and it has a D ...

• lighting that can keep the underexposed shots.

VR set up (vibration reduction) is one of the main features of the camera that works for not so sturdy hands.

So you are looking for a catch? Aside of not being stylish since its lens is protruding that it makes quite bulky compared to the latest point and shoot cam that

can fit on your pocket but for its latest price of $119 which I’ve seen on a certain technology shopping website (www.

Letsgodigital.

com) it is worth to have this cam.

In fact I become so attached in using it that it became my travel companion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431305697270131/k2311a0513/5.13.09