Sweet Daydream Hydrating Body Lotion of Victoria’s Secret
  • If I am not mistaken, I think I almost tried all the variants of lotions of Victoria's Secret and all of them were awesome making me a nonstop user until now
  • It is true that all products of Victoria's Secret have a delicious-like smell but what makes this product more attractive to me than other variants is that it has a unique mixture of apple, raspberry, and vanilla scent
  • Another thing, I don't experience any sticky feeling even working under the sun

• by amazingme

If I am not mistaken, I think I almost tried all the variants of lotions of Victoria’s Secret and all of them were awesome making me a nonstop user until now. Of all the hydrating body lotions of Victoria’s Secret I have used, the Sweet Daydream is my favorite. I haven’t seen this variant before and I just discovered it less than a year now.

It is true that all products of Victoria’s Secret have a delicious-like smell but what makes this product more attractive to me than other

variants is that it has a unique mixture of apple, raspberry, and vanilla scent. Really looks weird but amazingly, this product gives me more exciting effect compared to the lotions I have used previously. This product has a mild sensual fragrance that making me feels so sexy and confident all day long. And the more I get sweat, the more it reveals the true sensation. My husband loves my scent everytime I put it my skin. And my friends cannot help themselves to ask me what kind of perfume ...

• I am wearing because according to them I smell so uniquely sweet. Well, this lotion is just enough to use that I don’t have to spray perfume at all. Another thing, I don’t experience any sticky feeling even working under the sun. It keeps my skin hydrated. When it goes to my body, it perfectly penetrated the moisture under my skin leaving it so smooth, and soft, and maintains the extremely mild sweet fragrance. In general, it is perfect, from the texture of lotion itself to its scent.
        I could ask nothing for more. I am totally satisfied. My money is worth for it. It was really a worth buying product compared to other leading brands.

So, to all women out there, if you want to feel beautiful and to smell like beautiful, start using the Sweet Daydream Hydrating Body Lotion of Victoria’s Secret. If you haven’t tried it, then try it at once and I tell you, you will keep coming back to this product like the way I do. This is absolutely a woman must have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311305697240131/k2311a0513/5.13.09