Picture People Meadows Mall in Las Vegas, NV  » Business  »
Meadows Mall in Las Vegas, NV
  • They were beyond PATIENT with me and actually shot me twice to make sure I had the best pictures to choose from

• by NvRealtor

I just went to Picture People yesterday (at Meadows Mall) because I needed a professional picture for my business card. I was referred by another professional studio because I needed the picture fast and no other studio in town could do it so quickly. I was able to get an appointment very quickly and

had a several great pictures to choose from in less than an hour.

I have to share that I hate taking pictures because they always turn out terrible and I close my eyes and am not photogenic in any way.

All of the staff were awesome but especially Faviola and Jessica. They were beyond PATIENT with me ...

• and actually shot me twice to make sure I had the best pictures to choose from. They coached me with posing ideas and shot from flattering angles.

Now I have a professional picture for my business card that I am very proud of, which is a difficult thing for me.

I will be returning with my 2

daughters and my pets for more sittings and portraits.

I am so thankful that the other studio referred Picture People to me and thrilled with my results. If you need professional pictures for your business or want great family or pet pictures - then I would like to pass it on and refer you to visit the Picture People.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411305697170131/k2311a0513/5.13.09