OMO, washing powder  » Housewares  »
    • Item: OMO, washing powder By:Krishnakomali

This time we tried OMO, a washing powder. It is okay.

It contains advanced cleaning agents and stain penetrating active particles.

No need to

add any bleach for white clothes.

I have tried this powder on colored clothes and white clothes.

I did not find any color fading.

Stains were removed.

This ...

• powder is also suitable for machine wash.

It is always advisable to soak clothes in wash solution for half an hour before washing.

I generally do so and

get better results.

This is the product of United Arab emirates and manufactured by Detergent industrial and trading co ltd.

I have purchased 600gm for trail basis.

It is good and price is also reasonable.

alanquinn says :

me and my twin brother made a omo ad on rte1 in 1978 in dublin i cant find it on ur web site could any1 forward me the ad with the twins in it in 1978 ireland thank you

ALANQUINN says :

yes i would lovw omo to pass me on the ad we mad as i never seeingit and i am 36 so thanks for your help in what ever you can do for me

ALAN QUINN.

Sbonelo says :

What is the history of OMO washing powder company? How OMO washing powder is manufactured? When is OMO washing powder get manufactured?

John says :

Omo is a brand manufactured by Unilever. You can view details on the company’s history via it’s website, here’s a link:

Amanda Nduli says :

1.What are the 3 variables that you use to identify target market 2.How do you classify you product in terms of buying habits?justify 3.Critically analyse the packaging used for the product in terms of material,size and labour?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53160769710431/k2311a0716/7.16.06