Sony Wega KLV 32S310A  » Electronics  »
  • I have been using this LCD TV brand for about a year and a half now,as per my experience and my family's, we are very satisfied with its features and capabilities
  • Its fully-packed back panel connections are so convenient to use, even though I got a lot of devices connected there's no clutter because it has a bracket for wire management which is pretty neat
  • I love it when watching an HD movie though it depends on your source at times

• by jaqui

I have been using this LCD TV brand for about a year and a half now,as per my experience and my family’s, we are very satisfied with its features and capabilities. I fell in love with its elegant-looking silver finish.

The color did not put emphasis on its size though; it looks big for a 32-inch LCD TV.

Its fully-packed back panel connections are so convenient to

use, even though I got a lot of devices connected there’s no clutter because it has a bracket for wire management which is pretty neat.

Talking about connections, I got my DVD player connected to one of its HDMI, it has 2 anyway.

My PS2 is also connected via the component inputs and same connection for my cable box.

A bit loaded but that’s not ...

• it, I also got some analog DVD player sometimes connected on the side panel.

The connection on the side panel is so accessible, if you have some portable devices, just like my camera, I am able to simply plug the AV cable and watch it with just a click away.

For power consumption is not so painful.

Well, as for the picture quality I have

nothing but positive comments as well.

It’s not only good but it’s GREAT! I love it when watching an HD movie though it depends on your source at times; it’s very clear, detailed and vivid.

Perfect! This is quite an out-of-date model talking about it now that there are new ones that have come out, however if my going to upgrade it I still prefer Sony LCD TVs.

eliakim lwangu says :

I have the same tv model KLV-32S310A and it does not show the usb input on the screen although it has the usb port on it, what about yours does it support the pendrive through the usb port. if it does not then what might be the work of the port.

Galega says :

The USB port you are seeing is fine and has been given for the same purpose. It won’t show up on the screen just after entering a pen drive. You need to connect a supported USB device to the TV. Press the HOME button on the remote. Press Up/Down arrow then Enter to select Media. That’s how you can use the USB port to connect your compatible pen drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161205696900831/k2311a0512/5.12.09