Jollibee’s TLC Burger
  • They largely have to put an effort to make their burgers at par with the likes of burger king, hotshots, and brother's burger I know they are no doubt incomparable

• by jaqui

Today I have a burger as my snack prior to the lunch which I brought with me from home. I seldom buy burgers already from Jollibee since the news of them putting in cultured worms as their Pattie meat and not beefs.

This news was rather disgusting and so I kind of lost interest in their juicy burgers, until today when my BF has gone to the drive thru and bought me a TLC yum burger meal (which includes French fries

and regular soft drinks).

The TLC yum burger comes in 1 burger pattie, and the double patties TLC burger.

TLC is Tomato, lettuce, and Catsup combined with the burger meat.

To comment on this product, it is less impressive as to the amount of lettuce they put in the sandwich, there are not much lettuce that I can taste, there is, however an equal amount of mayonnaise, and catsup as well.

The burger size is okay, not too big ...

• and small for me, but may not be enough for a big appetite (you should then order their double pattie burger).

Everything is well with this burger except for the lack of the green toppings, and the juiciness of the burger, its price is alright, and affordable having considered it is a complete meal already.

The needs for improvement for this product will be that of the sandwich or bread.

They are using very simple bread, which may be improved by

using, instead a burger sandwich that is a bit toasted at the edge and with bits of sesame seeds on top; this should help make the meal more enjoyable and enticing.

I should say, as much as they try to put up more products, burgers are not Jollibee’s top product.

They largely have to put an effort to make their burgers at par with the likes of burger king, hotshots, and brother’s burger I know they are no doubt incomparable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271205696880831/k2311a0512/5.12.09