Eat Well Chinese restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Net Quad Fort Taguig
  • Eat well does have an average sized restaurant that may be easily crowded during peak hours (lunch, dinner time) though they have a few tables that are not in the air-conditioned area, I believe this is not quite well enough especially now that they have good food to offer
  • As a whole, my Eat Well dining experience is wonderful, and I will definitely go back there with my fiancé and so we can eat their great foods as well

• by jaqui

Today is the last day of my colleague at work because she has already resigned and will transfer to another company already. We are supposed to dine in a Japanese restaurant within the building premises but someone suggested that we try out the Chinese restaurant called “Eat Well!” From the smell alone, I am quite assured that the meals would be really good, tasty and authentic.

I was not disappointed at all! We ordered

about 3 different dishes, pork spareribs kingdao style, beef with broccoli, and the 3 way pot chicken.

All are very good; my favorite would be the pork spareribs kingdao style.

It is sweetened with bite sized meats that are very tender.

The prices are very affordable as well, very comparable to the likes of north park, mongkok, super bowl Chinese restaurants amongst others.

Eat well does have an average sized restaurant that may be ...

• easily crowded during peak hours (lunch, dinner time) though they have a few tables that are not in the air-conditioned area, I believe this is not quite well enough especially now that they have good food to offer.

Eat well only needs to be more known to people.

Branching out in busier areas would help them achieve this since Net4 building in Fort Bonifacio is not really known to people not working in the

area.

The servers of the restaurants are very well mannered, attentive and they are quite fast; though there is one person who have mistakenly given us steamed fish when we did not order any.

As a whole, my “Eat Well” dining experience is wonderful, and I will definitely go back there with my fiancé and so we can eat their great foods as well; they should increase the number of dimsum meals they have to offer though.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71205696870831/k2311a0512/5.12.09