Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I started noticing this problem a few months after I had a hair treatment done
  • Little I know that my hair was damaged from this wrong choice of beautification
  • I bought 1 bottle to make sure I can continue using it at least until the bottle is used up
  • I did not even have to use the conditioner to see its effect, I believe this will help and will add moisture to my hair, but just by using the shampoo I can already feel how much it helped my scalp become healthier
  • I suggest and recommend the use of this product to my friends who have experienced the same

• by jaqui

I suffer greatly from hair fall. Every time I wash my hair, I would get like 10-15 strands of hair everyday and I almost feel my hair is thinner now than ever! I started noticing this problem a few months after I had a hair treatment done; it was supposed to make my hair look better because it was a re-bonding treatment.

Little I know that my hair was damaged from

this wrong choice of beautification.

The chemicals was absorbed by my scalp and thus caused unending hair fall since then.

It was just recently that I have heard about the hair fall control treatment shampoo by Pantene.

I bought 1 bottle to make sure I can continue using it at least until the bottle is used up; I haven’t even used up half of the shampoo container and I can already ...

• feel and see good results from this product.

Hair fall control, as shown in commercials is supposed to reduce hair fall by 98-99 percent; and it is true! At least for me, the product works very well.

feel how much it helped my scalp become healthier.

Just a week of using it, I no longer see hair falls when taking a bath, there are no more hair fall when I brush or comb my hair.

This product is really amazing.

I suggest and recommend the use of this product to my friends who have experienced the same.

It is very affordable, and effective a real value for your money.

manjula says :

how effectively pantene works? b`coz, i ve heavy hair fall problem

Dhanya says :

no shampoo can effectevely treat your hairfall problem. For hair fall I recommend applying mustard oil. Apply mustard oil on scalp and wash off after few hours. Hair fall will stop…apply the paste of dry indian gooseberry (amla) on scalp and hair few times a week. This will also curb hair fall

Galega says :

Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo is marketed for the same purpose. It should give you relief from hair fall within two weeks. Apply it as per instructions. Apart from this, I would also suggest you to use a herbal hair oil primarily intended for controlling hair fall, like Trichup Hair Fall Control Hair Oil. The combination of these two products should help you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341205696800831/k2311a0512/5.12.09