Superman Returns Movie
  • I recently watched Superman Returns and i must say, i loved it

• by spotlighttower
      I recently watched Superman Returns and i must say, i loved it. I wasn’t quite sure if the new superman will be able to take the old superman’s place but hi-5 to the new superman, he did the character

justice.

You actually believed you were watching superman.

They utilized technology to the fullest in this movie to make it believable.

The only negative was the length of the movie but if they had ended the movie anytime before ...

• they did, it would have left the audience including myself very dissatisfied.

I am looking forward to the next one.

I have heard on the news that its opening did not make as much as spiderman’s opening.

The reason

is probably because not a ot of people had seen a movie about spiderman until then but we have seen a lot of superman movies, so it wasn’t excatly news.

I really encourage people to go see this movie.

Superman Returns Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11160769680431/k2311a0716/7.16.06