PGT Transport Manila  » Travel  »
Manila
  • On my way to work today I decided to take my chances on a bus ride because I saw how much people there are waiting to get inside the MRT station
  • I immediately noticed that the conductor and the bus driver are a bit nicer than the usual buses I have ridden
  • It is a good discipline for this new company's employees because being rude to bus riders is just as normal as the day and night for Filipino bus ride experience

• by jaqui

On my way to work today I decided to take my chances on a bus ride because I saw how much people there are waiting to get inside the MRT station. There are huge numbers of people waiting and pushing each other at the Edsa North MRT station.

I luckily rode (PGT) Precious Grace Transport, and I feel comfortable in it because the bus is a bit too big (the new ones that have dominated the highway nowadays).

The seats are good for

3 and 2 persons in each row; each seat fits 1 with a few excesses and you won’t have to like sit in really close to your bus mate.

I immediately noticed that the conductor and the bus driver are a bit nicer than the usual buses I have ridden.

They are courteous and assist the older people.

They are also It must have been a good day for these people but I noticed the signs inside the bus that the customers ...

• the bus riders can actually report rude drivers and conductors to a certain cellular phone number.

Well, I guess that is why these people are a way out of their way to be extra nice so they can actually keep their job! It is a good discipline for this new company’s employees because being rude to bus riders is just as normal as the day and night for Filipino bus ride experience.

PGT is perhaps trying to be different and it is

very comfortable riding in the long and bothering traffic knowing that the ride is going to be smooth and easy.

The fare is just, they also have non-aircon buses as well as the huge aircon buses taking the Edsa Ayala LRT to SM Fairview routes.

So far, I have only seen about 3 buses from this company in my 1 and a half hour ride to Ayala station; I hope this company grows and dominate the Edsa with their comfortable and with pleasant employees’ buses.

Bien says :

how can I contact the PGT management. Do you have a contact no. of their office? I think I left my bag color black, it has an i.d. inside to one of their busses and I was hoping that the conductor took it and surrendered it to their office.

jorence says :

how can i contact Precious Grace Transport Management?,coz i left my green eco bag ,and all my office report was there ,hopping for your immediateresponce,
    please contact at this no. 09433082577 or 09182009409
    thank you.

Mary Jane Corral says :

How can I contact Precious Grace Transport because I left my new electric fan. We wrote Nasugbu on its box coz its our destination. Hoping that the conductor took it and surrender it to their office. Hoping for your immediate response.

ShknhRvr says :

How can I contact Precious Grace Transport, because I left my plastic bag with our food for tomorrow. Please response immediately if ever. Thank you.

Joel says :

CORPORATE OFFICE

4200 Industrial Boulevard
    Aliquippa PA 15001
    Phone: 724.728.3500
    Fax: 724.987.1610
    email: pgtcorporate[at]pgttrucking.com

nil says :

re : I immediately noticed that the conductor and the bus driver are a bit nicer than the usual buses I have ridden
    Their contact no. pls..

Jennie Lou Pascua says :

GOOD DAY
    How can I contact Precious Grace Transport .Coz i left my Bagpack (Black) and all my clothes,pouch for my passport and all my i.d was there.hoping that the driver took it and surrendered it to their office.hoping for your immediate response ,Response immediately if ever and please contact at this no.09060594400 or 09950824397 .
    Thank you.

-12
    Henry R. Almeida says :

how can I contact Precious Grace Transport Management coz i left my green bag, and all my clothes was there.hoping that the conductor took it and surrendered it to their office.hoping for your immediate response

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381205696770831/k2311a0512/5.12.09