Pinoy Exchange Forum  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • Eversince I realized I have no time for this kind of internet craps, I decided to wholly abandon this forum

• by jaqui

I have been a member of th PEX forum since 2004, I guess it was just due to the fact that I needed something to do previously while waiting for my work to come especially at weekends that I got hooked to internet forums. PEX was one of them; I only stayed as a member for about a

week of sharing thoughts, postings, and reading the contents of the said forum that I totally gave up even opening their website address.

The main reason was that I got offended (not personally) by the lack of education and poise of these people answering the forum questions.

This forum is simply not moderated well.

It is famous, alright ...

• but most of the contents turn into a trash talk and a couple of forum and posting fights by the people in here.

Let me tell you that there must have been no single forum topic in this site that has not at least a couple of uneasy exchanges from people not having respect for the opinions of

other members.

I would like to believe that Filipinos are educated, well informed and have some class when it comes to being exposed to the people in the internet.

There is not one serious questioned that was answered seriously as well.

Eversince I realized I have no time for this kind of internet craps, I decided to wholly abandon this forum.

Mr. Cua says :

I agree. This is what I see in that website. Panay tsismis lagi. Pati Christian churches and other potpourri, laging may away. It never ends. I blocked that website from my computer.

Carmie Kane says :

PEX is one of the pioneer forum site on the Philippines and no doubt that it is popular to many Pinoys. What I like about the site is it tackles different topic or issues. But like what you have said more people go there for local gossip and other potpourri. It is not the same site as it used to be back in ‘04 when it was still popular among college students.

anne lei says :

I like their forum about hobbies and recreation, personal income management and house and garden. There’s no crap on these topics. Actually, I have learned a lot especially when it comes to building my house.

Riena Dela Torre says :

Personally, I like this site. My sister and I often hang out there. We get lots of tips especially for my studies and my sister’s work. She got a job thanks to the tips she got at Pex.

Deepti says :

I have not tried this website but since someone mentioned that they got a job with the help of this site, would definitely explore it as I am in the job market right now.

me.glenrose says :

This site is where you exchange thoughts and ideas which can be anything under the sun, it’s not necessarily just for job seekers. But I suggest you visit the site because you can learn a lot from other people’s own experiences.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201205696600831/k2311a0512/5.12.09