CRaig David
  • I believe he was yet another foreign artist that the Philippines love

• by jaqui

I haven’t seen Craig David for a while since his last singles that made it to the charts. I have thought about him when a saw a huge billboard of him plastered in the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge in Makati Metro Manila.

Craig david used to release quite a number of songs in a given time and all of them are in the

hit charts for a number of days and even weeks.

Craig David now made his way back to the music industry with his new album.

He is really a genius with his kind of music; I believe he was yet another foreign artist that the Philippines love.

His music is unique, lovely and has a nice beat that you can sing ...

• to and dance to as well.

His new song Insomnia is really cute too, I kinda liked the beat of the particular song when I heard it in the radio and had my brother download a copy so I can transfer to my mp3 player.

The song was a declaration of love, and the things that goes with the love like

not being able to sleep, thinking about the person.

It has a really good beat that I almost always like to dance with the song.

Just recently, I have heard that he is coming to the country for a concert and that concert has been sold out already.

I guess the Craid David craze has now lived again in the country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141205696540831/k2311a0512/5.12.09