Glenridge Post Office : Pristine!!  » General services  »
    • Item: Glenridge Post Office Location: Glenridge Rd. / Metro Atlanta by: Famous

I have had to use this particular facility on quite a few occasions. The first time I was there, I obtained my passport.

The entire procedure: paperwork, photo, and payment was completely seamless. I received my passport in record time, and the service was superb.

On a

few other occasions, I have had seamless transactions as well. This post office is really large.

There is a separate lobby area where the post boxes are kept. In addition, there was recently placed there–a 24/hr kiosk where packages can be sent at any time of the day, even when the post office is closed.

The service area of the post office ...

• is sectioned off with locked doors, and has all sort of shipping materials and instructions on hand. This post office even has a TV and VCR for longer waits! Actually, I can see why they might have one.

The one thing that I wish they had was a larger group of employees. On the last few occasions that I’ve had to go, there have

been only (2) employees working during the busiest hour of the day (lunch).

They are courteous, and knowledgeable. But the lack of staff really does contribute to the longer wait times.

I would recommend this post office for all your postal needs. But I would either wait until earlier in the morning, or after the lunch rush.

Otherwise, there’s going to be a lonnnng line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25160769650231/k2311a0716/7.16.06