SSS Online Inquiry  » General services  »
  • I even have to fill in so many details, even have to get the SSS number of my employer only to know that the same details I know is what this online account can offer me as well
  • To add to this, it was really boggling because I will have to go and ask for our company's SSS number, this I think is not freely given and if you have the urgency at the moment needing all your details, you will just feel disappointed at how much work there is to be done prior to your online access activation
  • I think their previous online SSS inquiry is better than the so called improved website

• by jaqui

Just my take on the new SSS website - Totally useless. If I did not have my work taking up my whole “office hours” time of the SSS offices, I would just go there personally and inquire; but heck I need to just have a look at my balances at least and know what to do next without having to bother anyone else - even our HR department.

Having this in mind, I enrolled my

account in the online SSS inquiry but it was not helpful at all.

I even have to fill in so many details, even have to get the SSS number of my employer only to know that the same details I know is what this online account can offer me as well.

There are a lot of improvements needed in this website service because, for one, they are not updated.

My last contribution noted was like ...

• 2 months ago; to add to this, I cannot even see the details of my loan payable, and eligibility at the same time.

The details we all so love to see in an online government service such as this is nowhere to be found.

All I get in visiting the site is slow loading incomplete page, with my details, SSS number, name, email, etc but nothing more of what I came to the site in

the first place.

To add to this, it was really boggling because I will have to go and ask for our company’s SSS number, this I think is not freely given and if you have the urgency at the moment needing all your details, you will just feel disappointed at how much work there is to be done prior to your online access activation.

I think their previous online SSS inquiry is better than the so called “improved” website.

Azriel says :

Agree that there are quite a number of items that you must do to gain access to the site, but I won’t mind if it is security we are after. Besides this site handled by SSS would need to verify if you are indeed a member so they won’t have to provide access to people who does not qualify to view what is in their site.
    My only complain about this site is that when they have maintenance, it takes them days or weeks even just to be able to access their site. Other than this, they sure provide a good source to review your loan status, your contributions, and your eligibility for claims. The site is pretty reliable with this information because it is the same as what the sss hotline agents are able to view anyway, so this is a very good site, for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251205696400731/k2311a0512/5.12.09