cp720 photo printer  » Electronics  »
  • The best value price for the printer that I found was on the buying and selling website Amazon, where it was priced at £99 GBP
  • I found that the printing speed was not particularly fast and took approximately half a minute for each photo, though looking at the quality it's not really a surprise

• by myworkforcecdp

The cp720 photo printer is a portable photo printer made by Canon. It is very light and compact which makes it easily transportable, and it is relatively cheap considering what it is. The printing is incredibly fast and the quality is fabulous.

The best value price for the printer that I found was on the buying and selling

website Amazon, where it was priced at £99 GBP. I managed to get one a few years ago and found it has been very useful to me. I don’t see my family much so whenever we get together, i.e. birthdays and christmas, I like to bring the photo printer so I can get a record of us ...

• together and stick it all in a scrap book one day!

There are of course a few drawbacks. After around 20 or so prints, the cartridge runs out of ink and needs to be replaced, so if you are using the printer a lot then stock up on ink cartridges!

I found that the printing speed was not particularly

fast and took approximately half a minute for each photo, though looking at the quality it’s not really a surprise. This was so easy to use, even for me, and I don’t know the first thing about electronics. This is a great item for people who are constantly on the move, and is easily compatible with a laptop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161205696310731/k2311a0512/5.12.09