Crock islander shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I managed to pick up some Crocs online for around £40 GBP, and I must say, I love them
  • I went for a pair of tan ones as they go the best with the clothes I own, and the clothes that suit me
  • I found that not only do these shoes look great (which they do by the way

• by myworkforcecdp

Crocs Islander shoes, or Crocs as they are sometimes known, are fashion deck shoes, made by Crocs. They are designed as a trendy alternative to regular deck shoes, and come in an array of different colours, as well as having laces like trainers.

I managed to pick up some Crocs online for around £40 GBP, and I must say, I

love them. I went for a pair of tan ones as they go the best with the clothes I own, and the clothes that suit me.

I found that not only do these shoes look great (which they do by the way. And you can even wear socks with them and still look cool!) but they feel comfortable as well.

• I wear them when I’m just relaxing and hanging out, I wear them when I pop to the shops. I can even wear them round a friends house or to lectures. I find they are especially good when it’s summer and boiling hot, because they are your feet, and keep them cool, whilst also affording them the same protection
        as a pair of trainers would.

The only drawback I have experienced with these shoes is that they are very uncomfortable if they get wet, because, due to the holes, your feet get soaked, but they aren’t quite open enough to air your feet quickly enough, so it can be uncomfortable. Other than this they are perfect. A sound buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551205696280731/k2311a0512/5.12.09