Jones Hall Entertainment Center Houston, TX
615 Louisiana Ave.
  • What I like about this place is that it includes a showroom that is much like a Broadway show that you can see in New York City
  • I wanted these seats because I thought they would provide a great view and not cost too much
  • So I thought these tickets would be great and when I got there I figured someone would be blocking me but that did not happen at all to my surprise
  • I was able to see George pretty well and most of all I was able to hear him nicely so this made the show worth the price that I paid
  • This was a place that I would visit again, if you have never been here I suggest you look up the events they offer because the prices are great

• by rich

The Jones entertainment center is a place that has thousands of concerts a year and so it makes it a place that you should visit if you are ever in Houston. What I like about this place is that it includes a showroom that is much like a Broadway show that you can see in New York City. The only difference is that this place costs a lot less then you would pay if it were in New York.

The seats are cushioned and include cup holders, they are very comfortable and the sound in the place is top quality. You can hear anyone on stage because you are surrounded by the noise which is a great thing when you are paying to see someone perform.

Now let ,e tell you that I went to this venue so that I could see George Lopez perform. After looking forward to this for sometime I started to fear that I would not have good seats to the event because I had asked someone to get me the tickets for the event.

He spent $60 per a ticket and I got two which means I spent $120 to go to this event. If I were to see the Lion King on Broadway in New York then I would have spent $200 each for the same mid level seats that were in the center.

I wanted these seats because I thought they would provide a great view and not cost too much. I did not ...

• want to shell out the extra money and sit in the front because you can’t actually see the performer on stage since you are so close to him.

So I thought these tickets would be great and when I got there I figured someone would be blocking me but that did not happen at all to my surprise. I was able to see George pretty well and most of all I was able to hear him nicely so this made the show worth the price that I paid.

Like I said, if this were somewhere else then this would have cost a lot more. The chairs were comfortable and I was able to see and hear the show as if I were watching it on TV.

I enjoyed this place but one thing I did not enjoy were the acts that were there to warm up the crowd because they were not funny. I would have rather the show been all George and then the show would have been shorter.

I would not have felt robbed and my time would have been better spent. Anyway, the place was very clean and I used the bathroom and I found it to be spotless.

I also lost my ticket but the employee let me back into the venue after the intermission which was nice also. This was a place that I would visit again, if you have never been here I suggest you look up the events they offer because the prices are great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591105695910231/k2311a0511/5.11.09