Nextel : Unlimited Inclusive Plan
  • The thing to note about this service is that this is not a Sprint service, it is a service offered by Boost and it is pre paid which means that if you have a problem with the service then you will not be able to call Sprint and ask them for help
  • In any event, I decided to try to service and I went out and purchased one of their Windows Mobile phones because one of the employees told me that it would be an amazing thing that I would enjoy
  • I asked him what it could do and he told me that I could surf the internet and that I would not need the internet at my house and so I thought I would be able to save money just by getting the $50 plan and that was a great idea
  • Well, the $50 that I paid was supposed to last a month but my phone stopped working within 2 weeks and I didn't know why
  • So now I will need to get the internet back and I know the $50 does not include the internet and I can just use the phone

• by rich

So I was watching TV one day and I saw a commercial that had two pigs talking about how Nextel has a new unlimited service that is available for just $50,00 a year. The thing to note about this service is that this is not a Sprint service, it is a service offered by Boost and it is pre paid which means that if you have a problem with the service then you will not be able to call Sprint and ask them for help.

You can call Boost and ask them for help if you lose your minutes or there is a problem with your phone but they will probably not help you because they have general bad service.

Sprint has a lot of

employees that are there to help you with your phones but since Boost does not get a monthly payment from you they will not help you out much.

They provide service in the amount of what you are paying and so if you are paying a small amount of fees then do not expect anything if you have troubles with your phone or your minutes or anything else.

In any event, I decided to try to service and I went out and purchased one of their Windows Mobile phones because one of the employees told me that it would be an amazing thing that I would enjoy.

I asked him what it could do and he told me that I could surf the internet ...

• and that I would not need the internet at my house and so I thought I would be able to save money just by getting the $50 plan and that was a great idea.

Well, I was surprised to find that the employee there was incorrect about what he had told me.

Keep in mind that I wanted this for an unlimited plan and that is what I pain for.

Well, the $50 that I paid was supposed to last a month but my phone stopped working within 2 weeks and I didn’t know why.

At first I thought it was a problem with the service but then I contacted them and they told me it was correct and that this happened because I had

used the internet.

I told them that the employee told me that it did include the internet and that I had stopped using the internet at home because of this.

The guy at Boost Mobile told me that the employee who told me that it did include the internet was incorrect and that the extra charges were taken because of the use of the internet.

They refused to give me the minutes back which sucked and I hated it but they told me I needed to buy more minutes to get them back and that I should not use the internet anymore.

So now I will need to get the internet back and I know the $50 does not include the internet and I can just use the phone.

masoyna says :

How do i go a bout changing my existing plan over to unlimited?There are actually 3 phones on this plan and am only wanting to change 1 phone over?

Jules Li says :

This would depend upon which plan you currently have. If you have a plan that requires a minimum of three phones, it may not be possible to change the plan of only one device. However, you should contact Nextel because it’s worth it to check.

Maria Marrero says :

I would like to know how I can obtain a history of outgoing calls from my phone for the month February 2010. I have a nextel unlimited 50

Jules Li says :

If you have an online account. You are able to view your previous billing history which would contain the call history as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221105695800231/k2311a0511/5.11.09