Casa Ole restaurant in College Station, TX
1.5
1500 Harvey Rd. College Station, Tx
  • I am write to tell you about my experience at Casa Ole restaurant in College Station, TX
  • When my food came I found that the chips on my plate were also very tale, they were so hard that they hurt my teeth to chew
  • This restaurant used to have good food but the service is horrible, I suggest you try another location if you would like to try this place

• by rich

I am write to tell you about my experience at Casa Ole restaurant in College Station, TX. I visit this location about once a week and I usually love it however, I believe that I will never return to this restaurant based on the experience that I had tonight. My server was Matthew and he was not very nice to us from the start.

The chips that were served were stale and I asked him for more, he did get them but he also rolled his eyes when I had asked for them and the chips were still stale when he got a new batch from the back. I ordered my meal and he incorrectly asked me if the plate had onions.

I told him it

did not come with onions and he apologized which is fine. The tea he served us tasted like it had been made a long time ago and it was not fresh.

However, they had no fresh tea and so I was stuck with that tea along with my stale chips. When my food came I found that the chips on my plate were also very tale, they were so hard that they hurt my teeth to chew.

However, since I ordered the plate I had no choice but to eat it the way that it was made. The meat on the plate was undercooked and the chicken was red on the inside.

It was not fully cooked and the chopped meat was not seasoned well at ...

• all. To make things worse the server kept coming back during our conversation and asking if we wanted dessert although I was not even half way done with my meal.

He had come to our table to ask about dessert at least seven times before I actually finished the food on my plate. This was not only annoying but I found it to be very rude.

I could not enjoy my food because he kept asking us the same question before we were very done eating. I found this to be very rude and annoying, it was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had.

Also, to make things worse I had to run to the toilet because the raw chicken had given me

the runs and my food was coming out. It is my belief that I have been given food poisoning as a result of the undercooked chicken and I spent at least an hour on the toilet.

I am still not done digesting the food and need to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes because of the undercooked meal that I was served. The server was rude and annoying, the chips were very hard and the chicken was raw along with the chopped meat tasting bad.

I do not believe I will be visiting this restaurant again in the future. This restaurant used to have good food but the service is horrible, I suggest you try another location if you would like to try this place.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71105695770231/k2311a0511/5.11.09