Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner /Lemon Breeze Scent
  • Something else I like about this cleaner, it smells nice

• by betsyraeduke

When you have small children in the home as I do, a good disinfectant cleaner is a must have. Of course it also nice if the cleaner smell good. That is why I use Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner in Lemon Breeze Scent. I swear by this product.

Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose cleaner is a 3 in one product. This cleaner kills 99.9% of germs, cleans grease, deodorizes and removes soap scum. The active ingredient in this product is lactic acid.

According to the bottle this cleaner can be used to clean a large variety of items and surfaces. On the bottle it is suggested that this product be used to clean walls, counter tops, cabinets, sinks, stove tops, tubs, ceramic tile, garbage cans or even fiberglass fixtures. I use this cleaner in my home to clean in just about every room of my house. It

cleans my walls, oven surface, coffee table and so many other things around my house.

However you do need to be careful not to get to carried away when using this product. Though this cleaner can be used on many things, there are a few things in which it is advised not to use this product. This cleaner should not be used on finished wood floors, unfinished oiled or waxed floors. Do not use on marble, acrylic, plastic or brass. Most importantly, do not use on cooking or eating utensils or anything else that goes in your mouth.

I use this cleaner quite a bit around my home. I have two small children and so I want to ensure that my home is as germ free as possible. What better way to help combat everyday germs in the home that to use a disinfectant cleaner? I use ...

• this in my living room to clean my window ledges, coffee table, walls, entertainment stand and any other place that has numerous little hand prints all over it.

Next I carry my little bottle of disinfectant with me to the dinning room. There, I again use it to clean smudges from my walls. I also use it to clean off my dinning table surface and chairs. After that I head to the kitchen where this handy cleaner takes care of my stove top, counter tops, refrigerator and once again, the walls.

Finally I take my bottle of disinfectant cleaner into the bathroom with me. Here I use it to clean the sink, tub and shower and even my toilet. It does a fantastic job everywhere that I use it. Not only does it get everything clean and sparkly, it disinfects too. This is an excellent way

to wipe out germs around your household.

Something else I like about this cleaner, it smells nice. Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner in Lemon Breeze scent smells fresh and clean. There is no heavy chemical odor, just a light, clean, fresh scent. I find that to be a really nice bonus in such a powerful cleaner. Oh, and there is no rinsing required with this cleaner either. Just spray, wipe off with a cloth and that’s it!

Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner in Lemon Breeze scent is a very good cleaner. It will tackle just about any cleaning job around your home. It not only cleans but wipes out germs while leaving a fresh, clean scent too. This cleaner comes in a spray bottle and is easy to use. No rinsing required, just spray, wipe and you are done! This is a powerful cleaner and it works well.

renee says :

well the lemon breeze has stain my tile floor and i need help to getting it off my floor, when I sit it down on the floor after use, some would get on the floor…now my floor has a yellow ring from the bottom of the bottle……………HELP

Galega says :

Yellow ring from the bottom of the bottle can be easily erased. Just rub it after spraying little bit of water (if that has been dried out).

You are not liking lemon breeze of this disinfectant. You should have bought at different variant. This one is supposed to give lemon breeze. Please look on the pack. The manufacturer has clearly provided this fact, including a cut lemon picture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531105695600131/k2311a0511/5.11.09