China Wok’s Pork Fried Rice  » Restaurants  »
    • Item: Pork Fried Rice (China Wok restaurant) Location: Metro Atlanta by: Famous

Being from NY, I look for a certain standard of taste when I eat Chinese food. China Wok’s pork fried rice is really the best on this side of town.

The

rice is cooked completely, and had this really distinct flavor.

I don’t know what seasoning is used.

But this particular flavor is what separates this rice from the rice at other take-out Chinese restaurants.

In addition to that, there are plenty of ...

• large chunks of pork.

But what I REALLY look for in my fried rice, are plenty of onions and bean sprouts.

In my opinion, if fried rice does not have bean sprouts, then it’s not “real” fried rice.

If

I don’t order a combination dinner (which already includes the rice as a side item)–then I order a pint of it for myself with a few egg rolls.

A pint is more than enough for one.

A quart is great for two people, who love seconds!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7160769560231/k2311a0716/7.16.06