Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is definitely a lot cheaper to invest in a few good bottles of nail polish and do it myself then pay those outrageous salon prices
  • Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover cost just a little over $3 per bottle so the price is pretty decent and is affordable
  • I love the way it makes my cuticles feel all conditioned and soft after I use it
  • I thought it would be tricky to use a cuticle remover
  • Therefore I recommend using this gel along with your own, separate, cuticle pusher

• by betsyraeduke

As I tend to be a thrifty person, I give myself pedicures and manicures rather then having it done at the salon. Hey, I can file and paint my own nails right? It is definitely a lot cheaper to invest in a few good bottles of nail polish and do it myself then pay those outrageous salon prices. I did find myself in need of doing something about my cuticles though. So I gave Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover a try.

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover sports a built in pusher tip, which is the sloped edge of the tip dispenser. This product is also fortified with protein and conditioners which is good. Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover will efficiently remove excess cuticles fast.

This product is a green colored gel which comes in clear tube.

To use, you are supposed to put a thin layer around the cuticle. Wait a few minutes. Then softly push the cuticle back with the flat side of the pusher tip. Use warm water and soap to wash away the excess. This product should not be left on longer then ten minutes and should not be used on sensitive skin.

This gel is green in color. There is a slight scent to it which smells clean, but is not that noticeable anyway so that doesn’t really matter either way. This gel is somewhat thin and so you need to take care when dispensing it as it comes out of the tube quite fast and you do not need very much.

I use this on my fingernails the most. I apply it, and then wait just a short time. The first time I used this product I tried to use the pusher on the tube. However, this does not work so good. Also, since the gel is thin as I mentioned, it tends to come out if you are using the pusher tip on the bottle which isn’t a good thing either since this wastes your product. Now I use my own cuticle pusher along with this product and I find that this works out better.

The gel does do a fine job of removing my cuticles. It also leaves them healthy, conditioned and nice and soft. Once ...

• Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover
      in a while, I use this product for pedicures too, but mostly I have used it for manicures. It does a pretty good job with both. Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover cost just a little over $3 per bottle so the price is pretty decent and is affordable.

I love the way it makes my cuticles feel all conditioned and soft after I use it. It is a great first step to a lovely looking home manicure or even pedicure. I thought it would be tricky to use a cuticle remover. To my pleasant surprise, I found that Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover is quick and very easy to use. Now I always keep some on hand and I never skip the cuticle removing

step any more when giving myself a manicure or a pedicure.

In summary, Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover efficiently and quickly removes excess cuticles. This product also softens and conditions your cuticles as it is fortified with conditioners and proteins. The gel is faintly scented with a clean fragrance so there is no bad odor to endure while using it. The gel works wonderfully, but the pusher tip which is the sloped side of the tip dispenser does not work effectively at all. Therefore I recommend using this gel along with your own, separate, cuticle pusher. With the exception of the so called included cuticle pusher which is a joke, this is a pretty decent product that works well and lives up to its claims.

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311105695370131/k2311a0511/5.11.09