Chihuahuas  » Pets  »
  • Finally while browsing our local flea market , I found a breeder and got he sweetest little puppy I have ever seen
  • I believe chihuahuas were put here on earth to bring a smile to everyone's face

• by Gina Gott

Ever since I saw the cute taco bell commercial with the chihuahua in it , I have wanted one . Finally while browsing our local flea market , I found a breeder and got he sweetest little puppy I have ever seen . His name is Skippy , and he is the joy of my life .

Chihuahuas are small dogs that love to play and have fun . They also love to bark at any and everything .

The have alot of bravery in their tiny little bodies . They are also very fast .

When taking my chihuahua outside to run around , I am the one that gets a workout .

• Chihuahuas are just an exciting breed of dog .

They are protective of their owners . If a stranger comes up , my chihuahua will start barking and let me know they are there .

I’m guessing this is why they have the nickname ankle biters . They are very loving though .

Once they feel safe

around you , you will be sure to get lots of kissess . If you are thinking about getting this small bundle of fun , then go for it .

I believe chihuahuas were put here on earth to bring a smile to everyone’s face . You will truly fall in love with this type of dog .

Chihuahuas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291105695250131/k2311a0511/5.11.09