Certain Dry Anti - Perspirant  » Health  »
  • For years now I have had an excessive sweating problem
  • One day I found this product and decided to give it a chance

• by Gina Gott

Certain Dry has changed my life . For years now I have had an excessive sweating problem . I could be just sitting at home with friends , and I would look down and my shirt would be soaked underneath the arms .

It was so humiliating . One day I found this product and decided to give it a chance .

I am so glad that I did . It is prescription strength but sold over the counter .

It is also doctor recommended . It stopped my sweating , and I am so grateful .

I am no longer afraid of people noticing how much I sweat . I can lift my arms when I go out in public .

It is ...

• a life saver . I have tried alot of so called prescription strength anti - perspirants , but this is the only one that works for me .

It’s main ingredient is Aluminum chloride . That is the reason it works so well .

You put it on at night right before you go to bed . It will last all through

the next day and even the day after that .

It says that you can use it every other day , but I use it every night . It really works .

I am so happy that I found this product . If you have a sweating problem or just want a very good anti - perspirant , then Certain Dry is for you .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341105695180131/k2311a0511/5.11.09