Singer Sew Quick  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I would not recommend this product at all and I'm highly disappointed Singer would even put out such a crappy product

• by C. Channing

Singer Sew Quick handheld sewing machine was created to help sewers with light sewing and repairs. The box it came in also stated it could be used on denim, leather, and crafts. But after using it once, it proved to be nothing more than a waste of money.

When I first used

it the directions were unclear; it was like a two year old wrote them out. I got to the point where I gave up and had to learn as I went along. The box said it was ac/dc powered, but they neglected to include it with the sewing machine or even ...

• tell you were you could purchase it from.

Second, when I put the batteries in the back panel, it was so slow. I had to keep turning the tension knob in order for it to actually sew. Needless to say, it didn’t sew anything but it did put me in a bad

mood because I wasted fifteen dollars.

Overall, this is the worst product I’ve ever come across. It didn’t work like they said it would and it was nothing but an inconvenience. I would not recommend this product at all and I’m highly disappointed Singer would even put out such a crappy product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531105695160131/k2311a0511/5.11.09