Spider Solitaire
  • As far as I know, the game comes with Dell computers with the Vista program

• by C. Channing

Spider solitaire is a game that came with my Dell desktop computer. At first, when I started playing this game I could not stand it because I was always losing; but when my mom finally showed me how to play I have been winning every since.

Spider solitaire is a set up like the original solitaire game, except the cards are lined up ten

rows with six cards in each row. Unlike the original solitaire, instead of four suits, spades is the only suit. If you become more advanced at playing spider solitaire, you can play a two suit game.

It is all about strategic and everything you think you know from playing the original solitaire does not necessarily apply to spider solitaire. You’re trying to line up ...

• all ten kings without getting yourself trapped. Sometimes, the computer will deal me a great game and usually I can line up maybe four or five cards I will need without getting trapped. Other times, I have to fight my way through the entire game because I become so trapped with cards.

Once you get the hang of it after while, you will begin

to see how easy the game has been all along. It’s very addictive and fun to play. Before I get on the internet or while I’m on the internet, I make it my mission to play at least one game. As far as I know, the game comes with Dell computers with the Vista program. But I’m sure you can find the game at Best Buy.

brian sherratt says :

Hi my spider solitaire keeps dealing more than one line at once do you know why thank you regards brian

Kreighton Rahn says :

At the very beginning of the game you are supposed to be dealt multiple rows. After that, you should only be being dealt one row.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281105695121231/k2311a0511/5.11.09