Enterprise Rent-a-car Orlando, FL airport  » Car rental  »
2.0
Orlando, FL airport (offsite) location
  • At the counter the woman working was rude and not at all sympathetic to my husbands situation, it was only an hour after the accident, and she kept trying to sell insurance and various things and all we wanted to do was get home
  • My husband filed a complaint after and she was actually fired as apparently she had several complaints

• by TheClassyWoman

I have used various car rentals as my husband was involved in an accident and had no choice but to rent. We have used about 7 different agencies and I would rate Enterprise as the worst!!

hour after the accident, and she kept trying to sell insurance and various things and all we wanted to do was get home. My husband filed a complaint after and she was actually fired as apparently she had several complaints. The manager was nice enough to give us a free weekend rental for what we went ...

• through.

The cars generally are not in the greatest condition and most tend to smell like smoke. The models of cars that they offer also tend to be more plastic, cheap, and domestic vehicles that aren’t always the most comfortable. The first day we got our rental it was the size of a tin can-the worst economy

car ever!

I didn’t feel safe in it and we later went back and returned it and decided to deal with another agency.

They forgot to charge us for something and then started sending bills to our home to collect the money they “forgot’ to have us pay. I don’t feel that they are as professional as the other agencies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105694971231/k2311a0511/5.11.09