Rome Total War game  » Games  »
  • I like the 3D world map in which you can see all the cities you own and where your armies lie
  • I love this game since you need to think about ruling cities, controlling navies, winning battles and making sure your population of people are happy
  • One of the best features of the game for me is the vast array of armies you can choose from with one of my favourites being the war elephants

• by dorr2009

Have you ever wanted to control your own Empire? Feel what it is like to charge an enemy? See how hard it is to take over Rome? Well if you have then Rome Total War is the game for you!

I first found out about it watching a TV program called Time Commanders where contestants found ancient battles and try to recreate history. I though it looked fantastic how you could control every move your army made and zoom in too all the

battles.

I wanted to find out how I could do this for myself and found it in Rome Total War.

You start the game off ruling over one of three Italian families.

The aim of the game is to destroy your enemies and near enough take over the world.

I like the 3D world map in which you can see all the cities you own and where your armies lie.

It is really easy to control and gives you a good idea over ...

• how many settlements you own.

Even just controlling one city is hard never mind having to think about lots of them.

You must build temples to the Gods, farms, roads, barracks and even sewers.

An important way of earning money is by taxing your people and you can use this money to take over more settlements.

One of the unique features of Rome Total War is the 3D battle fields which make the game come to life.

Since it is an old game

the graphics arnt superb but I give real credit to the developers since the 3D battles are really realistic.

I love this game since you need to think about ruling cities, controlling navies, winning battles and making sure your population of people are happy.

One of the best features of the game for me is the vast array of armies you can choose from with one of my favourites being the war elephants.

This is a great strategy based PC game which is brought to life by the 3D battle engine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281105694951231/k2311a0511/5.11.09