Magix Face Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
Avon
  • I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft

• by Gina Gott

Magix is truly magic . You can wear this product alone or under your normal make up . I can’t go a day without it .

I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft . It is a colorless liquid that you rub onto your face and it

instantly makes your pores look smaller and your face less shiny .

Face perfector is the right word for this product . It just brings out your natural beauty .

I like it better than make up . Magix shrinks any fine lines or flaws that you might have .

It is so light ...

• you can’t tell your wearing it . The perfect thing for summer or anytime !

The price is great too ! In my Avon catalog it sales for $10 .

That is a bargain for all that it does . Sometimes you can find it on sale too , although that is already

a good price .

This should be every woman’s secret . It will make you feel more confident and radiant .

When I have this on I feel like my skin is glowing . Did I mention that it also has SPF 20 in it … Buy one today and see for yourself .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311105694881231/k2311a0511/5.11.09