Ebuddy.com  » Web sites  »
  • My goodness I think I almost fainted when i learned that
  • I think that it is more convenient to use ebuddy than yahoo messenger since I no longer need to download any file and install in my pc

• by imee

I was new to my company and on the briefing we are told that we can’t download any files on our computers. When I saw my programs in my pc I was shocked that it has no yahoo messenger. My goodness I think I almost fainted when i learned that. I always

wanted to chat with my friends even when I am working and now I am restricted by that?

Upon searching I learn about this ebuddy.com and it’s something good. I can even log in to my yahoo messenger and chat with my friends with the help of this one. I can also ...

• log in using different chat channels.

Though I find that ebuddy has also a mobile option. So I can also get connected to ebuddy when I use my mobile phone. It’s really cool to to at this site. I think that it is more convenient to use ebuddy than yahoo messenger since I

no longer need to download any file and install in my pc. It saves time and spcae in my pc because of this I am now able to use the different chat channels.

Besides it still has all the options as the yahoo messenger has. It is also easy to use than the YM.

Thanks to ebuddy.com!

Ebuddy.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201105694801231/k2311a0511/5.11.09