Hyundai Sonata
  • I bought mine for $6,500 about 6 months ago and that included a 6 month warranty
  • I would recommend anyone looking at one , to go for it

• by Gina Gott

The 2001 Hyundai Sonata has a sophisticated yet sporty look to it . It has a sun roof and spoiler . It also come with a cd player and six great speakers .

The interior is well designed . Power lock doors and powered windows .

Also you can lock or unlock all of the doors in the car by locking or unlocking the passenger door .

There is plenty of room in the back seat and trunk .

This a really comfortable car that you will enjoy driving . It is a mid size sedan .

A good car for anyone with kids or even those without , like me . I bought mine for $6,500 about 6 months ago and that included a 6 month warranty .

The engine has alot of ...

• get up and go to it . It is a standard 4 cylinder , but I have no problems passing people on the highway .

The brakes are good in it too . I had to get use to them .

No need to slam on the brakes in this car , a slight tap will do the trick . The Hyundai Sonata is packed with safety

features .

It has anti lock brakes and side air bags . Also stability control .

This is an excellent car for the price . I would recommend anyone looking at one , to go for it .

Take it for a test drive and you will want to bring it home . Hyundai made my dream car , and I am happy that I now own it .

Hyundai Sonata

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91105694781231/k2311a0511/5.11.09