Imari Seduction fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Even at the regular price you can't go wrong though

• by Gina Gott

Imari Seduction from Avon , is the scent for me . It is the fragrance of orchids , vanilla , and a hint of amber musk . A very good combination that makes the perfect fragrance . Another plus is that the scent will last all day .

You will not need to keep adding to it . The fragrance will stay with you from morning until night . I

wear it everyday to work and when I’m going out for the night .

I always get compliments , from men and women , when I wear this perfume . The scent is very sexy and feminine . The smell is strong but not overpowering .

I feel lucky to have discovered it . I even like the bottle that it comes in . It is a cute purple bottle ...

• with a flower decorating it .

It has a spray top that makes it very easy to use . It just looks good sitting on my dresser . Imari Seduction is not very expensive either .

In my most recent Avon catalog , it is priced at $22. 50 for a 1. 7 fl.

oz bottle . You can usually find it on sale for cheaper than that though . Alot of times

you can even find it buy one get one free or buy one get one for half off .

Even at the regular price you can’t go wrong though . I recommend this fragrance to any women . Try it and you will not be disappointed .

I love it and so will you . If you are looking for a passionate scent that reflects you … try Imari Seduction today .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561105694721231/k2311a0511/5.11.09