Samsung M-200
  • What I like about this unit is that it has choices in the setting where I can choose if I will save my text typed or not, meaning the unit has no sent item feature, which I liked much because I don't feel saving my typed message sometimes

• by Joyce

I just bought a new cellular phone the other day, because I want a different brand I choose Samsung for a change. My unit is Samsung M-200 color blue,very slim and has 1.3 megapixels.It has nice screen where I can customized with different colors and wall paper.

It has nice features and very easy

to navigate. What I like about this unit is that it has choices in the setting where I can choose if I will save my text typed or not, meaning the unit has no sent item feature, which I liked much because I don’t feel saving my typed message sometimes. I just choose ...

• what type of sent items I have to save.

Samsung M-200 has a very durable design, sleek and sophisticated. I like its handy built and its elegant design. I can slid it under my small purse, it has a clear recorder too and a loud speaker which I sometimes used when my mother called

me from the province. This unit is not also expensive, that’s why I choose it because it is very budget-friendly plus it contents different modern features for a cellular phone, I can connect to the internet, bluetooth and can store video clips. I can customized the application and the phone settings with a very easy instruction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371105694691231/k2311a0511/5.11.09