Bellabe Hair Remover
  • I love threading, I've gotten this done a couple times in the past with great results and also no breakouts due to the fact that no topicals are applied in order to thread

• by miszANH

I was so excited when I came across a link to this product one day while browsing through message boards. I have been searching for an effective hair remover for my face that wouldn’t cause breakouts, when I’ve waxed it’s always left me with a breakout afterwards, and I am very wary of putting chemicals or topicals onto my skin for hair removal.

I love threading, I’ve gotten this done a couple times

in the past with great results and also no breakouts due to the fact that no topicals are applied in order to thread.

I came across the Bellabe and I was interested but pretty skeptical because I’d never heard of it before.

It was cheap, and they had a money back guarantee so I felt safe enough to go ahead and order one.

I’m sooo happy I invested in one of these! It ...

• pays for itself because to get the full face threaded at a salon would be about 15$, and this was how much I spent on the Bellabe! They even had a deal where they offered free shipping, lucky me.

I also like that it comes in a few different colors, so theres one for everyones liking.

I tried it and it works very quickly and effectively but it is pretty painful.

It removes

the hair from the root, and it removes several at a time so it’s much quicker than plucking.

You literally get the same results with this as you do from threading, without a trip to the salon.

It can’t be used on the eyebrows, but this is expected so I’ll still have to get my eyebrows done at the salon, but it works wonderfully for every other area of the face! I’d recommend this to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311105694621231/k2311a0511/5.11.09