IBM thinkpad T40 Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • The memory size is 512 MB I can upgrade this up to 2 GB, but I tried to used 2 GB and the laptop occurred a problem
  • It displays blue and screen and restart automatically when I am using it for an hour, so I decided to just used 1 GB that is good enough because I don't want any interruption when I am doing anything
  • I prefer Window XP for this laptop because it is more compatible and easy to used
  • The laptop should not be put in a smooth and hard place when you were using, this is the only problem I experience it gets hot when I am using it for an hour so I should put it on a cool place so it wont shut down due to overheat
  • My friend advised me to buy a fan for this laptop and I bought one when I have to used it for an hours due to over time paper works at home

• by lei

I am using desktop for many years and now I already bought a second hand laptop from a relative of mine. It’s thinkPad T40 from IBM. The processor is Intel Pentium M 1.

6 Ghz so it’s good enough for me, I don’t go for a higher processor. Its only a personal used of mine and I can bring it where ever I go.

The memory size is 512 MB I can upgrade this up to 2 GB, but I tried to used 2 GB and the laptop occurred a problem. It displays blue and screen and restart automatically when I

am using it for an hour, so I decided to just used 1 GB that is good enough because I don’t want any interruption when I am doing anything.

The hard drive has 30 GB but I’m planning to upgrade it because I want a big space for my files. This laptop has 2 USB port and with DVD-ROM so I can watch any movie here with my windows media player.

I prefer Window XP for this laptop because it is more compatible and easy to used. It has a built-in microphone and speaker so I have no problem when I ...

• am using my Yahoo messenger, I just bought a web cam nearby store with 1.

3 megapixel image. I am contented with this laptop because it has a light weight and I can bring it when I have go to work or even drink a coffee nearby my work and I can able to used the wifi.

The battery takes 2 hours before it is going to be empty so I have enough time to used it, but I do bring my adapter so I can be able to recharge it. The laptop should not be put in a smooth and

hard place when you were using, this is the only problem I experience it gets hot when I am using it for an hour so I should put it on a cool place so it wont shut down due to overheat.

My friend advised me to buy a fan for this laptop and I bought one when I have to used it for an hours due to over time paper works at home. This laptop helps me a lot because it is more comfortable using it wherever I want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631005694400531/k2311a0510/5.10.09