Fern-C  » Health  »
  • It is a very cheap price to pay for being healthy

• by Kendrick Chua

In line with our conscious effort to improve our health and wellness, we have since time immemorial turned to medicines to help us do so and one of which is Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid.

Filipinos have long been using Vitamin C. They just come in different brands (and commercials) with the most popular Enervon C. They we also have Centrum and Cecon among others. But unknown to many, these Vitamins, when taken in large quantity is not healthy for the human body.

That was

why there had been a gradual shift from using ascorbic acid to sodium ascorbate. The difference between the two is the first is acidic while the second is basic. Acid is not good for the body as we all know.

Fern C is the leading sodium ascorbate vitamin C in the market today. I have personally use this and have introduced it to my family. The results were wonderful.

Once when I had colds, all I did was take a mega dose of five to ...

• six capsules every two hours plus lots of water. After a day, my colds was gone! I didn’t need to consult a doctor nor take any other medications. Fern C was wonderful!

I also have a colleague who is a candidate for cancer because of a lump in her breast. To increase her body resistance, she took 10 capsules of Fern C every meal equivalent to 1500 mg of sodium ascorbate. The result: she has become healthier.

Fern C is still not as accepted as

the traditional vitamins. I understand as the latter has used all kinds of advertising media in promoting their products. That is why any medication commercialized for me needs to be reevaluated again and again before consuming.

It comes also at a very affordable price. Since it is being offered through direct marketing, non-members can avail of 2 boxes and the membership for only Ps. 1,500.00. Subsequent purchase then becomes Ps. 500.00 for one hundred capsules. It is a very cheap price to pay for being healthy.

Rangika Jayasekara says :

Is it OK to take enervon c with NervexBt

Galega says :

Fern C contains Vitamin C. Nervex BT contains Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin E and Folic Acid. Both of them can be taken simultaneously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341005694320531/k2311a0510/5.10.09