300 movie  » Movies  »
  • If there is any war movie I love watching over and over again, it is the 300 staring Gerard Butler as King Leonidas
  • I thought how the choreography was executed in perfect motion as King Leonidas, with his 300 held off the invading Persians

• by Kendrick Chua

If there is any war movie I love watching over and over again, it is the 300 staring Gerard Butler as King Leonidas. The 300 is the story of the Spartans battling the Persian army led by the God-King Xerxes.

They waged their battle in the infamous Hot Gates paving way for

historians to call it the Battle of Thermophylae.

Watching the movie is just pure adrenaline-rush. I thought how the choreography was executed in perfect motion as King Leonidas, with his 300 held off the invading Persians. I am a fan of war-movies and 300 ranked at the top.

I am also ...

• awed by the production of the film. The grand and majestic props were a clear representation of the battle. It was as if I was watching the battle live! Not many films do that right now.

It was unfortunate that the movie has a tragic ending. No matter how the writers want

King Leonidas to win and live, history had proven otherwise. Instead, the victory of the Greeks and Spartans would be in the succeeding battles.

I have watched the movie in the big screen and on the DVD and HBO but each time I watch it, it was like my first time, always amaze and always in awe.

300 movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111005694300531/k2311a0510/5.10.09