Philips Go Gear  » Electronics  »
  • I wanted a mp3 player, with all the best qualities
  • It cost me around 45$ and I've changed my ear phones two times

• by dipi

I wanted a mp3 player, with all the best qualities. Philips GoGear was a complete package for me. Though viewing songs can take more than an hour.

Not only can I store more than 250 songs, I can even get videos and documents into it. It does work as a pen-drive for me.

I can even lock/unlock it. Wow, that allowed me to keep it in my pockets.

It has a recorder

also, and being a music maniac I so wanted that with me. So now I can record my voice and also on-air radio songs.

Damn, it has a Radio also, I’m so happy with it. I play it for more than 8 continous hours.

All I need is a comfortable ear phone. It has been more than 2 years me using it.

It cost me around 45$ and I’ve changed my ear ...

• phones two times. But when I go for traveling, and I use this mp3 player and go off to sleep, after few hours, it’s battery will become low.

And I can further charge it with the help of the computer only. It’s not that bad, if you use it carefully, and don’t share it with many.

In a way I liked it, because I’m very specific about my electronics’ use. I don’t

need to change my mp3 player, until and unless it becomes useless.

Lastly, if at all, the sound of this mp3 player becomes off in the right or left of your ear phones, you need to change your ear phones and not the mp3 player. The Philips GoGear can be bought easily and you can find repairers around your residence easily.

Buy it, if you like the model, is the best opinion I can give.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161005694270531/k2311a0510/5.10.09