Chips Ahoy Cookies
  • And when I found out this Chips Ahoy Cookies when some of my friend came home from United States she bought me 2 boxes
  • I've already research the ingredients of this chips ahoy cookies but I prefer to buy the original one, I tried baking cookies before but the perfect cookies for me, it's only chips ahoy

• by lei

I am a cookies lover since my child hood days, I loved to buy some local biscuits and even cookies nearby the store. And when I found out this Chips Ahoy Cookies when some of my friend came home from United States she bought me 2 boxes.

This cookies is also available here in the Philippines but I do not buy it because I can afford to buy it unless I just bought some cookies that was

made here in our country.

I am amazed and deliciously admired the taste of the cookies with chocolate chips.

It was fresh and crunchy and it was totally sealed to maintain it’s freshness.

Once you’ve open it you can still closed the seal and put it on refrigerator so it will stay crunchy.

This was made by Nabisco with a lot of chocolate cookies that made the cookies more yummy.

I also prefer this chips ahoy as ...

• a gift to my friends and relatives when there is occasions, they love the taste and it serves likes a deserts to everybody.

At night I also eat this cookies with a 1 full glass of milk before I go to sleep, this cookies is really one of my favorite.

Now, when my budget is good I belong this chips ahoy to my groceries list because this chocolate chips ahoy makes my day complete.

I also

bring some of it to my work and share it with my co-workers and they also loves the taste and ingredients.

I’ve already research the ingredients of this chips ahoy cookies but I prefer to buy the original one, I tried baking cookies before but the perfect cookies for me, it’s only chips ahoy.

Though it’s expensive on my part, it’s all worth it to buy because of good quality cookies that’s ready to eat any time at any place.

Chips Ahoy Cookies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271005694260531/k2311a0510/5.10.09