LG 5-1 home theatre system  » Electronics  »
  • Music is something I enjoy the most and can't live without, whenever I get any extra income I invest on a good sounds system or woofer
  • I have been using LG products for years without any problem and so have complete faith in the brand

• by mehakibehaki

Music is something I enjoy the most and can’t live without, whenever I get any extra income I invest on a good sounds system or woofer. Recently I got my yearly bonus and I invested in on my new LG 5-1 home theatre system. LG 5-1 home theatre system is a glamorous looking sound system with 4 speakers and a big woofer and works fine with my DVD, computer and also

is compatible with my Walkman and phone.

LG 5-1 home theatre system really has a quality sound system and at full volume it gives a party kind of feeling. Unlike other system I used the system doesn’t get streaky or trebly at high volume and gives the same quality output as when listening in normal volume. LG 5-1 home theatre system is the only system I used so far where I can ...

• enjoy the same quality sound at low or high volume.

LG 5-1 home theatre system comes in with a years’ service warranty and being an LG product I just don’t have any fear reagarding it durability. I have been using LG products for years without any problem and so have complete faith in the brand.

One very innovative thing about the LG 5-1 home theatre system is the inbuilt USB reader, so even

if we don’t have any device to play songs then we can load the pen drive and play songs via it. This is something new about the LG 5-1 home theatre system and I really like it as now I don’t have the fear of CD’S and DVD’s getting scratched and unplayable .

LG 5-1 home theatre system is a great product and is relatively cheap compared to few other branded product in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161005694240531/k2311a0510/5.10.09