Compaq Presario V3000
  • I think it's cheaper now compared to the time that my parents bought it for me

• by earwax

Nowadays, it’s already a necessity for students like me to own a laptop, or a computer unit in general. I’ve been stressing that to my parents non-stop until they finally gave in and bought me one. I opted for a Compaq Presario V3000 Laptop because I got the chance of exploring it beforehand with my classmate’s own unit.

The Compaq Presario V3000 is one

student-friendly laptop, I tell you. For once, it is fast with its Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 1GB of RAM. With this, I can multi-task without lagging the performance of my laptop. It has a sleek black design that’s a sure hit for techy students like me, and it is lightweight unlike other laptops. It has 60GB hardisk, good for storing useful ...

• school files like PowerPoint presentations, soft copies of academic readings, online materials and still have a space to spare for songs, pictures and even movies. And speaking of songs, it has a built-in Altec Lansing speakers with is a very good listening buddy while I’m going through my readings. The touchpad doesn’t jump when you scroll through pages which is a good thing.
        And finally, it has a SD card slot, a battery which last for 3 hours when fully-charged before use and a DVD-ROM which can allow me to watch DVD’s while I’m free from school works.

In all, its one ultimate laptop especially for busy students like me. So grab one now. I think it’s cheaper now compared to the time that my parents bought it for me.

Compaq Presario V3000

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631005694110531/k2311a0510/5.10.09