X-Men Origins: Wolverine film
  • Wolverine is the best film Ive ever seen this year
  • The story is also amazing,I mean,I didn't knew that Wolverine has a brother and I didn't knew that his ability is inborn
  • Their appearance made the more interesting and fun

• by etchang

I think X-men Origins:Wolverine is the best film Ive ever seen this year. It is the most outstanding film so far. !Ive always seen the trailer and it always makes me amazed.

If you have seen it you are surely amazed

by its effects and graphics. Its the most amazing cinematography ever!Hugh Jack man is a very talented man and he did very well in the film.

His acting was great,super great,I never seen him act that way. He’s totally dedicated to his work.

The movie is packed with action and thrill,you’ll never get bored. Every detail is interesting.

The story is also amazing,I mean,I didn’t knew that Wolverine has a brother and I didn’t knew that his ability is inborn. I always thought ...

• X-Men Origins: Wolverine film
      that it was injected to him.

All the confusing questions that was bothering me was now all answered. You’ll see how the X-Men started and why he’s called wolverine.

The movie is indeed worth the pay,it totally entertained me,us. !New cast were

also introduced and they also gave their best.

Their appearance made the more interesting and fun. The story is concise but very well filmed!

The film deserves a big award,its totally amazing.

I’m wishing that there will be another film like it,a part 2 or something.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111005694090531/k2311a0510/5.10.09