Zoolander movie  » Movies  »
  • I like the film very much,its really funny and every scene is full humorous actions and speech
  • Although it was fun,I think parents still guide their children in watching this one

• by etchang

Zoolander is a funny yet a nice movie to learn a lesson.I like the film very much,its really funny and every scene is full humorous actions and speech.Ben stiller was great in playing Derek Zoolander,he really did make the character alive and believable.He’s acting as the silly and clumsy model did very well.

/> Although it was fun,I think parents still guide their children in watching this one.There are some scenes which are prohibited to see.Their also lines which are nasty and not good to hear.But other than that I think everybody would enjoy and entertained.The direction is also good,I mean,Ben Stiller directed it and at the ...

• same time he’s acting too.!I think he’s really good in acting funny,plus Owen Wilson was there.The funny movie was even funnier.The movie has also some lines which are unforgettable,like these lines which I like:

“Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.”

“If there is anything that this horrible tragedy

can teach us, it’s that a male model’s life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn’t mean that we too can’t not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.”

You can hear more of those if you’ll watch the film.Dont worry,ill paid up the money you’ll pay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111005694060531/k2311a0510/5.10.09