Rosetta Stone Mandarin Editions 1 and 2  » Education  »
  • I learned more in a week then I did with a teacher in 3 months
  • However, you can just buy an English (or whatever your native language is) to Mandarin dictionary for 20 bucks, and your problem is solved
  • All in all, I highly recommend Rosetta Stone to anyone who wants to learn any language, not just Mandarin

• by Guitar66

If you are interested in learning a new language, Rosetta Stone is a great way to do so. Although it may seem a little expensive, it is well worth the money.

They use visual aids to help our brain associate pictures with words, making learning any language easy. Also, they

have a vocal assessment of your speaking skills, so you can see how well you are speaking the language.

They teach you by breaking down the language into chapters with different lessons in between, just like a textbook. At the end of each chapter, you can take a test, and if ...

• you you do well you can choose to move on.

The language I chose to learn was Mandarin Chinese, and I must say I was very pleased with the results. I learned more in a week then I did with a teacher in 3 months!

The only bad part about Rosetta Stone

is that they don’t tell you exactly what every word means. However, you can just buy an English (or whatever your native language is) to Mandarin dictionary for 20 bucks, and your problem is solved. All in all, I highly recommend Rosetta Stone to anyone who wants to learn any language, not just Mandarin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501005694010531/k2311a0510/5.10.09