Around the World in 80 Days  » Movies  »
  • I think that was confirmed when I saw the movie premiere on the Disney Channel about a year later or possibly a bit more
  • I would recommend this film as an adventure and comedy film to be enjoyed by the entire family as it is clean and entertaining

• by RedTape

I can’t remember whether or not I was actually interested in this movie when it was advertising to be released in theatres. I remember thinking about it as “the new Jackie Chan movie” and expected that there would be a lot of action and martial arts involved. It didn’t seem like one of

his regular movies either, and it more seemed to me like a family movie. I think that was confirmed when I saw the movie premiere on the Disney Channel about a year later or possibly a bit more.

“Around the World in 80 Days” was basically a film interpretation of the popular ...

• classic novel by Jules Verne. The title partly describes the plot of it as well, as it is all about a bet which was made whereas an inventor was challenged to circle the entire world in eighty days. He finds himself joined by a Chinese thief and a beautiful young French artist. They
        face many challenges on their journey as well, including a detective who is following them as well. What they cannot figure out though is why the detective is following them.

I would recommend this film as an adventure and comedy film to be enjoyed by the entire family as it is clean and entertaining.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905693301231/k2311a059/5.9.09