The Notebook
  • I don't usually like romance books or movies because to me they all seem to be way too unrealistic for my comfort, even though ironically I love things such as good fantasy novels and movies and horror novels and movies
  • Nevertheless, I decided to watch it while my brother was watching it one day and found that it wasn't like other romance movies
  • I found it a lot more realistic and touching from the storyline to the almost picture perfect acting
  • I thought the saddest scene in the movie was when they both passed away in the dead of the night at the hospital the elderly woman was staying at
  • Therefore, I would recommend this to all who are fans of romance movies, as well as fans of good movies as even though I am not a fan of romance movies I still enjoyed this one

• by RedTape

I don’t usually like romance books or movies because to me they all seem to be way too unrealistic for my comfort, even though ironically I love things such as good fantasy novels and movies and horror novels and movies. This was why I first shied away from the romance movie “The Notebook” despite the fact that one of my favorite actors, Ryan Gosling played one of the main roles. Nevertheless, I decided to watch

it while my brother was watching it one day and found that it wasn’t like other romance movies. I found it a lot more realistic and touching from the storyline to the almost picture perfect acting.

The movie “The Notebook” revolved around the love story of an elderly couple. It was about the difficulties they faced with being together because of everything from personalities to social class and war. It begins with an old man ...

• reading a story to an elderly woman who seems like she has Alzheimer’s disease, and later on in the movie we begin to realize that the young couple in the story is actually them, and that their love does not seem to have faded that much like many married couples over the years, but is still going strong.

of the night at the hospital the elderly woman was staying at. I think that scene touched me to the core, and for the first time I actually felt that I would want to have a love like that someday. Therefore, I would recommend this to all who are fans of romance movies, as well as fans of good movies as even though I am not a fan of romance movies I still enjoyed this one.

The Notebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905693101131/k2311a059/5.9.09