Wild Wild West
  • Back then, we thought it was one of the best movies we had ever seen, and I can remember being amazed by the special effects and how the makers of the movie seemed to mix modern day technology and culture with a wild west lifestyle and setting
  • However, when I watched the movie again recently I thought to myself that the movie wasn't as good as I thought it was previously

• by RedTape

I was almost eleven when the movie “Wild Wild West” came out in theatres. It was a little before I just entered high school and I can remember how a lot of m friends who were in that same age group wanted to watch it.

Back then, we thought it was one of the best movies we had ever seen,

and I can remember being amazed by the special effects and how the makers of the movie seemed to mix modern day technology and culture with a wild west lifestyle and setting.

However, when I watched the movie again recently I thought to myself that the movie wasn’t as good as I thought it was previously.

I didn’t think that ...

• it was awful like many other movies, which I watched, but I did not think it was as impressive as I previously thought.

The movie was about two of the best gun slingers in the 19th century west in America who are hired to protect the president of the United States from an inventor madman who will do anything to

get the president in his grasp.

The most enjoyable thing about the movie though is not so much the humor, which I also didn’t find as impressive when I watched it again recently, but the technology.

The movie more comes off as a comedic version of a science fiction movie, and thus I would encourage all science fiction movie fans to watch it.

Wild Wild West

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905693081131/k2311a059/5.9.09