Avon Cosmetics
  • The best thing by afar about Avon is that a lot of there products come in more compact sizes

• by Alpa2zulu

Avon make up is affordable and long lasting. The Avon collection is extensive and exquisite in what they offer to their consumers. Avon’s collection of eye shadows runs from compacts that are duos to match your eye color to single bottles full to the lip with shimmer cream shadow. From turquoise to lilac they offer every color of the rainbow. Whatever kind of eye color you prefer.

Avon has an array of shades of lip color from fire engine red to berry to wine. There lipsticks are long-lasting and luxurious. Make lips always feel fuller for some reason when I am wearing and Avon lipstick. The Avon mascara line is awesome! They offer different types of mascaras that fit to your preference.

If you want your lashes to look fuller they have a mascara

for that. If you want you lashes to stand out and fuller they have one for that. I have become addicted to Avon super shock mascara. Even if I am wearing no make up when I am going tout I have to put on my super shock mascara to make my eyes pop.

This is the ultimate look at my eyes mascara. If you are a re lip-gloss girl you will fall in love with the Avon line of lip glosses. You can get a gloss in bubble gum pink or cherry red. I have found that they last for hours and do not fade.

They are not as sticky as most lip glosses either. Avon has an outstanding fragrance collection that caters to your like a romantic scent, flowers or something light and fancy ...

• Avon has it. The Avon cosmetics collection has foundation and concealer that will match your skin color like no other. Some cosmetic lines have a limited line of skin colors but not with Avon.

Avon offers foundation and concealer for every women. If you cant find your exact skin color at other cosmetic lines look at Avon I assure you, you will be satisfied with what you purchase. I know I was. The Avon nail polish has every color you could imagine for your nails.

Reds, berries wine, pinks, purples galore. If you are a fan of nail polish like me you will love this array of different colors offered by Avon. When you need to fill in your eyebrows Avon has pencils that are do not look like you are wearing eye brow pencil. I cannot

say how many times I have seen people with all too visible eyebrow pencil.

Avon eyebrow pencils look natural with your eye brows. Whether you like liquid liner or a good old fashioned but still very stylish pencil Avon eyeliner is very original. The Avon line offers purple black and blue brown. In waterproof or not this eye liner sticks.

The pencils, though pencils, go on smooth and precise. The best thing by afar about Avon is that a lot of there products come in more compact sizes. So that you can have all the essentials at a good price and in the same amount as going to a store and buying something bigger and sometimes more costly. Avon is good if you want to have make up on a budget and leave enough room in your purse for your favorite look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692911131/k2311a059/5.9.09