Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation with SPF 18  » Cosmetics  »
  • It also is included at no difference in cost because those foundations with it are on the same price level as those without it
  • Actually, when it comes down to it I have several preferred foundation formulas that I like to swap back and forth between so I have a lot of options when it comes down to what I want to use
  • Even though I think I am way too young for lines and wrinkles to start appearing on my face, they are there
  • I also really like the coverage I get from the formula, and I don't think it is all because of the foundation itself-- even if it is really great
  • I liked the foundation so much that I bought it for my mom

• by Alpa2zulu

It seems like just about every foundation and concealer product that is coming out now has SPF included, Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation being one of them. If you are using a foundation that does not have the ingredient added you need to switch because how many people can honestly say they apply sunscreen to their face everyday. It also is included at no difference in cost because those foundations with it are on the same price level as those without it.

I don’t just use the new Revlon Age Defying Foundation because of the added SPF, but it is a huge perk. Actually, when it comes down to it I have several preferred foundation formulas that I like to swap back and forth between so I have

a lot of options when it comes down to what I want to use. The new Revlon Age Defying Foundation is one of my favorites though because of the fine line treatment and the super cool applicator brush that it has.

Even though I think I am way too young for lines and wrinkles to start appearing on my face, they are there. I blame it on years of spending too much time in the sun and being too young and carefree to concern myself with the precautions that I should have been taking. For that reason the SPF and the added ingredients that fight against more facial lines are really important to me.

I also really like the coverage I get from the formula, and I don’t think it is ...

• all because of the foundation itself– even if it is really great. But, the foundation has this cool, little applicator brush that is short and thick and applies the foundation as if you were applying a thin coat of paint to a wall. Totally different than other foundations I have used in the past and the stubbiness of it all makes the foundation go on nice and even, almost like the perfect nail polish brush.

In addition to all that other good stuff, it might be helpful to know that the foundation is actually good for your skin and does not just make it look really good. There are added minerals to feed your skin, Vitamins to feed your skin and keep it looking healthy and then antioxidants

to help it fight off further damage from the sun and other environmental factor. I probably switch too much between foundations to give it enough time to really improve my skin as much as I know is possible, but when I remove the makeup I know it feels incredible.

I liked the foundation so much that I bought it for my mom. She loves using it because of the wrinkle protection which is from the antioxidants already mentioned. My mom has more wrinkles than I do obviously so for her to notice it is huge. On top of that we both have very different skin and don’t always like the way our skin feels after wearing the same makeup, but this works well for both of us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692851131/k2311a059/5.9.09